Tailored financial solutions to suit your individual needs
The advantage of working with specialists
There are larger financial services businesses. But our boutique size is the reason we can offer our clients one very important benefit the big places can’t. Tailored financial solutions
We don’t take a ‘one size fits all’ approach when developing financial strategies. We take the time to deeply understand each clients current situation and what they would like to achieve short and long term. Because the better we know our clients, the better, and more effective, our recommendations will be. Only when we’re across every relevant detail do we develop your tailored financial strategies.
Be assured we have access to literally hundreds of different loans and investment opportunities from a host of Australian and International lenders. Many aren’t traditional banks. In today’s rapidly changing financial landscape there are many other lending options that offer more flexibility to design special offers and packages for our clients.
The benefits of our mortgage broking service:
- Your place or ours? We are happy to meet at a time and place that suits you.
- We’ll take care of the time consuming, and often confusing, loan application process on your behalf. This will also give you a better chance of swift approval as we are very familiar with what’s required from the lender.
- Contrary to popular belief, banks generally like to deal with mortgage brokers as they put forward home buyers who meet all the lending criteria.
- Switching lenders isn’t difficult if there’s a better deal on offer from a different lender. We’ll manage the inquiries and all the paperwork. We can also deal with your conveyancer or solicitor to keep things moving along when purchasing a property.
- Is your current loan as good as it could be? We’ll give your existing home loan a ‘health check’ to ensure you’re still getting a great deal. Then we can deal with your existing lender or find a new loan if necessary.
- We have hundreds of loans from a long list of lenders – far more than you will encounter if you go it alone. These include boutique and wholesale lenders who don’t traditionally advertise to ‘mum-and-dad’ property buyers, but have some fantastic products and are eager to compete for your business.
- We work for you, not the lender. Banks and credit unions have an invested interest in making as much money as possible from you over the life of your loan. On the other hand, VHM will put your financial needs first and look for the loan that suits your circumstances.
VHM FINANCE. YOUR WEALTH PARTNERS
‘V’ is for Vago: Anderson Vago is an accredited financial planner and holds an advanced diploma in Financial Planning and a diploma in Mortgage Broking. He specialises in SMSF advice, Risk (Insurance) and Residential & Commercial Credit.
‘H’ is for Hill: George Hill has been with VHM for four years. He joined the team after completing a diploma in Mortgage Broking. George brings fresh insights into Asset Finance, Debtor & Trade Finance and Cash Flow structure.
‘M’ is for Mulder: Martin Mulder has worked in some of the Europe’s leading finance centres. Combined with his appetite for discovering the latest financial trends and best global practices, he is an expert in Construction Finance, Private Funding and Residential & Commercial credit.
What our clients say
“I have worked with Martin on several Finance Projects, both business and personal. VHM have proven to be wise, knowledgeable and persistent. These are traits I deem important when dealing in the Finance and Business sectors. I have recommended Martin and his team to many of my friends and colleagues and will continue to do so.“
- Suzanne Tucker. Director. Kidz Club